Popular Posts
-
WFW
-
Intramuros, patio of a villa
-
HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TO TEDD, OUR SON!
-
WFW
-
I think i got alzheimer
-
Word Filled Wednesday
-
This Web Hosting Thing Made My Day!
-
WFW: International Womens Day
-
WFW
-
C h r y s a l i s: Family: VIDEO "I'm Watching You Dad"Thinking, Christian, Mom, Marriage, Marriage Monday, Bible, Spiritual Growth, Books, Humor
Very true. It's amazing how much our thoughts (positive or negative) can control how things go in our lives.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your prayers. I will be praying for your Mom. This is so not a good feeling. I will be posting an update on my WFW in just a little while.
ReplyDeleteYour verse is so right. I didn't see where this scripture is found. I would like to read it later when I do my devotions.
Ooooo, where can I buy that t-shirt? A marvellous message today. Happy WFW!
ReplyDelete