Thursday, March 10, 2011

a speci
And...here we go!

1. Oh gross! I thought it was pooh...hehehhee.

2. Playing the violin was hard, well THAT's off my bucket list!

3. No, I won't eat chocolate this week only, hah!.

4. Mind, heart and soul.

5. And then falling in love is the best thing that ever happened to me.

6. I can't forget the first time I heard him on a radio program.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling with the family___, tomorrow my plans include attending a special service and Sunday, I want to attend my daughter's piano and voice recitals!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Can you take pictures of the recitals and post them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dako na gyd tingali imo bae maam no...Regards ko sa iya...Nice answers :)

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind, heart and soul. That struck me the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking back to read any postings you may have written.

    I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shalom – stopping by to share something interesting

    The State of Israel was established in the year 5708 to the Creation of the World – and the 5,708th verse in the Torah reads, “And G-d will bring you to the Land inherited by your forefathers, and you will take possession of it, and He will do good to you…” (Devarim/Deut. 30,5)…

    I was so excited when I saw this statement that I wanted to check it out for myself (and to have grid available whenever I wanted it). I created a spreadsheet for the 1st five books that would do the calculation for me as I entered chapter, verse, count, total count from Genesis/ Bereshis.

    BORUCH HASHEM! I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THIS FOR MYSELF! If anyone would like this table (5 books) in PDF form – just email me and I will be happy to send it to you free of charge.

    ReplyDelete