Sunday, February 28, 2010
Prayer in Marriage
Prayer in Marriage
This month, by special request our group topic is "Prayer in Marriage." Please join us for Marriage Monday on Mar. 1, 2010. You're free to approach this subject any way you wish.Give your entry a title and let the Spirit lead you as you write.
A Few Writing Suggestions: It's no secret that many couples have difficulty praying together. Men, especially, can be uncomfortable expressing their intimate spiritual thoughts. What have you learned that helps you both to break through those barriers?
Consider sharing your experience in one or more of these areas..• When do you pray as a couple
• Frequency of prayer
• Why you don't pray
• Answers to your prayers
• Prayer partners for your marriage
• Praying for your children
• Rewards of praying together
• Prayer for your husband's salvation
...and so on. Maybe you would simply prefer to post a prayerinstead.
Please Bring a Friend
Feel free to copy any part of this invitation and post it on your blog. As always, the more participants we have, the better.
Please jump in and join us! Your blog entry doesn't need to be fancy, clever, or very long. Just speak from your heart.Once you've posted, come back and add your permalink to MckLinky. Then, take a few minutes to visit a few of the other Marriage Monday contributors.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
C h r y s a l i s: Family: VIDEO "I'm Watching You Dad"Thinking, Christian, Mom, Marriage, Marriage Monday, Bible, Spiritual Growth, Books, Humor
Monday, February 22, 2010
Sunday, February 21, 2010
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
Thank you Rose and Levy for including this award. I haven't received an award for quite some time.
2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Here they are in any order:
My Happiness and Sentiments
"my art matters"
In This Life of Ours
The Road We Traveled
My Life & My Journal Online
fragments of thoughts... a piece of life
My Life in Holland
A Glimpse of a Widow's Heart
The Never Ending Story
Julie The Army Wife
Personalized Sketches and Sentiments
The imPerfect Housewife
in my pysche
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Today is a special tribute to mom. It's MOM'S B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y TODAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THROUGHOUT THE YEAR. She is 73 years old today, February 20, 2010. We called her up at lunch and sure enough, mom.....was so happy to hear from us. She was with friends today, though she said she did not plan a celebration but instead just be with her friends. We missed her birthday 'coz , we're so far right now, so we called her up and she said all of us siblings called to sing her, a happy birthday. My brothers' family is giving her a surprise by dinner, so we have to wait for that.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Today is Friday and to me it's the day to end all busy days. I love weekends because it's time to sleep well, eat well, laugh loud, relax and enjoy, attend church service, fellowship with friends, swim to my hearts content or dine and watch a concert, or do my laundry fast speed....hahhaha.... I move a lot, and do things in seconds,, they call me hyperactive.....well to end my blogging week, I want to share this comic strip to all friends out there for good measure. Get a good laugh honey and Happy Weekend everyone.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
The “Kaamulan” is from the Binukid word “amul” which means “to gather”. It is a gathering of Bukidnon tribespeople for a purpose. It can mean a datuship ritual, a wedding ceremony, a thanksgiving festival during harvest time, a peace pact, or all of these put together.
Showcasing the unique indigenous culture of Bukidnon, the Kaamulan is held annually in the province, particularly in
As an ethnic festival, the Kaamulan celebrates the customs and traditions of the seven tribal groups that originally inhabited the Bukidnon region, namely, the Bukidnon, Higaonon, Talaandig, Manobo, Matigsalug, Tigwahanon and Umayamnon. Several tribal folks representing these seven hill tribes of Bukidnon gather in unity with the local dwellers in town, wearing their intricately woven costumes studded with trinkets, anklets, earrings, necklaces, leglets, headdresses and amulets. They dance together, chant, perform ancient rituals, and compete in indigenous sports. There are three prominent colors of Kaamulan....Yellow, Red and Blue.This festival is from my place, am gonna miss this year's celebration.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
VALENTINE LINKY LOVE
SPREADING LOVE ALL OVER THE WORLD
‘For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life.’John 3:16
Master List: 1. Pinay Mommy Online 2. Straight from the Heart 3. The Mommy Journey 4. Written by Mys 5. Pensive Thoughts 6. A walk to Remember
- 3 c glutinous rice
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 c coconut milk
- Soak glutinous rice in water until grains are swollen. Wash rice and drain. Add salt and coconut milk.
- Fill 2/3 of the palm tube containers. Close opening of the tube by pinning ends together with a piece of bamboo pick (about 1/3 the size of a toothpick). Tie each suman with strips of buri.
- Arrange in a deep kettle with water and cover container. Boil suman for two hours or until cooked.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
1. Pickles .....awesome, my favorite for for anti- blues
2. Laughing and playing with my family....... at home.
3. The snow is .......deep, in your country but someday I and my family would want to play with it too.
4. .........Amazing love of God found ........in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means, .........ready to meet my family after school and after work.
6. Beautiful people inside out..........is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a special devotion with my family....., tomorrow my plans include speaking engagement wih families for a Pre-Valentine Specials for Families Program and Sunday, I want to have an amazing Para-gliding Valentine date with my hubby, yeheeeeeyyyyy......! really looking forward to it, this is a dream valentine date.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Monday, February 8, 2010
I am trying to scout a costume for this Sunday's Valentine Party for Couples. The theme is "Unconventional You." I think one of those featured hula costume could send a riot in the party lawn...hehhehe, am gonna try the one on top which has ruby colors coordinated in the costume.