Sunday, February 6, 2011

MM & MYM






















My mom and her paintings titled..."Under the Sea" the biggest she has produced...bought by one private college in our place, it now hangs on the lobby of the college library. She takes order locally and internationally. She painted these paintings three years ago when she was 71 years old. She is active in both church and civic activities and does painting exhibits. The painting with a local boat scene was inside my house, we were getting ready for her exhibit in the college were I work.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This is beautiful!! She is really talented, do you have any of her paintings hanging in your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous!

    PS.. pls check your link at mclinky, it's not working..

    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow galing pala mama mo maam...Ganda talaga painting niya. Happy MYM!

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for alerting me to this post in your comment!! I had somehow missed you in my sidebar, I think it was maybe not in the correct order. If this happens again, please let me know, sometimes I miss people, and I don't want to. These are just so good. And my favorite is the boat, wow!!! Thanks for showing more of her art!

    ReplyDelete