Saturday, February 26, 2011
For energy days...I drink this...ohhh....so yummy healthy, try one now!
Crazy Carrot Smoothie Recipe
3/4 medium sized cup of carrot juice
3/4 medium sized cup of orange juice
1/2 cup soya milk
6 ice cubes
Pour the carrot juice and orange juice into blender and mix gently until well combined. Add the ice cream and mix until thoroughly blended. Add the ice cubes and process until smooth. Pour the mixture into glasses. Sit back and enjoy.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Thankful for blessings enjoyed this week:
1. My hubby graduated from one month training of CHIP : Coronary Heart Improvement Project by Dr. Hans Diehl,DrPH,Director CHIP U.S.A., through Manila Adventist Medical Center and Colleges at Angelo King Wellness Center. I attended the graduation last night. One thing I learned is that, diet plays a great role in reversing, controlling diseases such as: stroke, heart problems, diabetes, etc. through a PLANT-BASED DIET. Read the following books I found so helpful, "Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease" by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr. MD, was surgeon, clinician, researcher at the Cleveland Clinic.
2. My son is joining the weekend camping today and we are happy to note that he is growing strong and maturer in God's hand everyday. And daughter, is helping him prepare for this camping.
3. My mom, turning 74 and she is healthy, happy and still working as a volunteer principal at Nanuri International School.
4. To God be the Glory and in all things we give thanks.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Mom celebrated her 74th birthday with with my brothers family and the teaching staff where she is presently working as principal of Nanuri International School. We really missed her and the jolly group...but distance is not a hindrance,we called her, asked my sis-in-law to buy her gifts for us. Here are the pictures to enjoy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM....WITH ALL OUR LOVE....AND WISH YOU MORE HAPPY BIRTHDAYS TO COME!
Thursday, February 17, 2011
1. New experiences and possibilities are awesome.
2. Friends are an unexpected turn on a daily walk and they are blessings.
3. I'm looking forward to going to S&R Shopping mall to buy some apple sauce.
4. Meeting friends of long ago, I never have imagined.
5. Try to find meanings in all things.
6. Being a happy person is what's extraordinary about me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling, tomorrow my plans include attending a worship service and Sunday, I want to attend my class again and fulfill class requirements hmmm...too long and too many!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
We may be good at performing music.
We may be good with numbers.
You might have an ear for learning languages.
Your skill might be in woodworking.
Some of you prefer to think, whereas some of you prefer to act.
All of us have a unique skillset and particular sphere of expertise that we’re good at and that we enjoy.
Our main task while we’re here on the planet is to use our skills to match with our big vision of what we are here to accomplish.
Your soul, when you decided to come to Earth, had a list of items that you wanted to check off: perhaps your task you gave yourself was to learn how to be more compassionate. Or perhaps you had a checklist item to make the world a better place for children or sick people. Perhaps your initial task list included being a good husband, father, son, brother, or wife, mother, daughter, or sister.
Whatever that to-do list includes, you are participating in that work day by day. Your soul grows through your daily work. You reflect everything around you by participating in our shared experience of Life.
When you choose your job, or your occupation, or your ongoing daily practice, consider that you were born for a particular purpose. I encourage you to do as much as you can to bring your life work into alignment with your soul’s deepest need
Monday, February 14, 2011
Me and my hobby lining up outside the church, we are the 54th couple out of the 104 couples (at the back of us) who joined the Renewal of Vows, complete with children and grandchildren of couples that acted as bridesmaids and groomsmen. A great celebration for all of us.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Friday Fill-In #163
1. Pickles are reminder that life could be both sweet, sour and tingly.
2. When alone, I crazily clean everything at home.
3. Dieting is just too much! I don’t want anymore, hahahhahaha!.
4. I truly believe that all things good and holy can be found God's creation.
5. It’s 2:16 PM; that means I should be on my way to work (if I’m scheduled to be).
6. A good Corned Beef and Cabbage dish is not really hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to University's Two-gether Forever Couples Retreat, tomorrow my plans include attending the weekend couples retreat yet and by sit-down dinner after marriage renewal of vows and Sunday, I want to attend class....yikes even Sunday we have class...think about that!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Saturday, February 5, 2011
Tropical Smoothie Recipe:
1/2 cup coconut meat
1 banana cut into chunks
1/2 cup mango
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream
1 capsul of Vinotol (you can get it free at www.Vinotol.com)
1 scoop of Vanilla protein (availale at most pharmacies)
Blend the banana with the milk, ice cream, mango, and coconut until a smooth texture is formed. Add protein and Vinotol after everything has blended; blend again until the smoothie reaches a smooth texture again. This smoothie should be very sweet and tasty. Enjoy!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Blessings came pouring in: