Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday



Thankful for blessings enjoyed this week:

1. My hubby graduated from one month training of CHIP : Coronary Heart Improvement Project by Dr. Hans Diehl,DrPH,Director CHIP U.S.A., through Manila Adventist Medical Center and Colleges at Angelo King Wellness Center. I attended the graduation last night. One thing I learned is that, diet plays a great role in reversing, controlling diseases such as: stroke, heart problems, diabetes, etc. through a PLANT-BASED DIET. Read the following books I found so helpful, "Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease" by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, Jr. MD, was surgeon, clinician, researcher at the Cleveland Clinic.

2. My son is joining the weekend camping today and we are happy to note that he is growing strong and maturer in God's hand everyday. And daughter, is helping him prepare for this camping.

3. My mom, turning 74 and she is healthy, happy and still working as a volunteer principal at Nanuri International School.

4. To God be the Glory and in all things we give thanks.

2 comments:

  1. You are counting your blessings! Is your husband a doctor? Are you a nurse or health care professional?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by today Gemini! I'm glad my post blessed you in some way! ~ Loving to laugh, that's a blessing. I love to laugh too and noone can get me laughing harder than my husband! That's a blessing for sure! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete