Sunday, January 31, 2010
THE “US FACTOR CHALLENGE.” We have done these things and our marriage is strong as ever.
1. Surprise Factor- makes everyday a Valentine day
2. Positive Factor- even if he/she sucks, tell him/her, she/he is wonderful.
3. Working it out Factor- nothing beats it when both spouses work hard to get their marriage really work. It hurts to follow this path all the time.
4. Strip Tease Factor- go for it, be funny and sexy…ask your man to do it this time….hahhahaha, even ifs…….
5. Fighting for Love Factor – man, this world can be crazy, fight for love not for money.
6. Award Factor – appreciate your spouse whatever happens, a simple kiss, hug, thumbs up, a sexy phone call, etc. be creative, it’s free.
7. Start Right, End Right Factor- in any way, things will be all right when marriage is dedicated to God not to man. He is the Alpha and the Omega in our marriage.
Am still cracking my head up to now for this MM post, but I think my entry for Marriage Monday will make your day. Thanks for visiting, dropping a note, and joining. Your'e welcome always.
This month, your challenge is to share how you and your husband make each and every day of your marriage special. What are your daily relationship rituals? How do you nurture the “us” factor? Tell us the big or little things that make your marriage sing like a fine-tuned violin. A few examples:
• Casual chats
• Private jokes
• Rehearsed phrases
• Body language
• Shared activities
• Favorite foods
• Division of chores
• Intimacy signals
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Visiting. All Souls Day....my dad is 6 feet below the ground.....resting.
My daughter Starr, son Ypop, nephew IJ n niece Ddel, singing their hearts out.
Jubilee Park, million dollar view....contemplating on where to spend the next vacation time.
Entrance of our place, way back down south of the Philippines. Summer landscape.
The favorite waterfalls and the kids love it.
My brod's family in front of the school logo.
3. Tell us about your worst job interview.Answer: I came in late, and I had my crazy hair day, the interview suck, coz i felt like puking in front of the interviewee....poor me, really poor, poor, me, it happened a long time ago, and I really experienced a mild form of PTSD up to this moment,yuk.... okey.
4. Tell us about your stupidest date. Answer: My date kept on picking his nose, gross, just, gross, just want to shooo him offfff...that very moment.
5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner? Answer: To both be crazy or else I would die with a date whose rigid...hahhahahahha.
6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts. Answer: nothing, i still have all of them alive and kicking...hope for a long time yet, coz, i love all of them.
7. How did you get into blogging? Answer: My sis-in-law introduce them to me, and i got hooked, addicted, obsessed, developed into full OCD already, thanks sistah, you made my day.
8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other? Answer: Yup...all the time, i get weird ideas most of my waking days....hahhahahha, i die without them.
9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year? Answer: Lose my adipose tissues......strugglessss.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I thank the Lord for,
My children, they are worth diamonds to me.....priceless...beautiful children.
My son, he was requested to be the speaker in a children's devotional on the second week of February, we are starting to practice now, how he would deliver his piece.
My daughter, whose painting was an entry to a regional art contest, God will provide everything for this contest to be successful. The honor is for the glory of God.
For my advanced statistics class, am finally getting hold on how to do the SPSS ( Statistical Package for Social Sciences) for us non Math wiz, this is a great help.
For our anatomy and physiology professor....ma'am you're great, you made the lessons easy to understand and we will really study hard. Promise.
My husband.....who help me wash the dishes, clean the house, do the laundry, drive me around, do the grocery, empty the garbage can, follow up the kids assignments. I am blessed.
For the humor page my friends sent me...it made my days turn upside down, in and up...hehehheheehheh some more of it guys, tickle me blue ok.
For weight gains last Christmas....hahhaha...I have to walk, jog, stretch, do aerobics, kickbox, swing, do karate, dance like crazy, move like a busy bee, jump a million times, blog and type and think kilometrically, laugh out loud....excretion of unholy fats inside me.
For readers, bloggers, passers, bloghoppers, visitors, hehhehe thanks a million. Love you.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
This was shared by a friend. READ This....
In 2010, I’d like you to resolve not to diet. And, I want you to remember the following things about diets, why they don’t work and what are better solutions for 2010:
1. Malnutrition: Contrary to popular belief, most diets are not healthy and may actually border on malnutrition. Many urge us to do extreme things, forgo our favorite foods or cut major food groups in order to lose weight. Healthy eating requires ALL nutrients (carbs, fats and protein) and a minimum number of calories in order to maintain health and proper body function. FOR 2010: Focus on eating foods that are nutrient rich and that provide you with the balance to keep you feeling satisfied.
2. It is Unsustainable: Depriving your body shocks your body into losing weight, but once it gets over that shock, it adapts. How? By slowing down your metabolism, going into unhealthy physical states (such as ketosis) or stopping weight loss. So, even if you have the mental willpower to diet forever, your body doesn’t. FOR 2010: Change to a mindset of eating healthy as a lifestyle, not as dieting. This will help you to lose excess pounds and maintain a healthy weight for a lifetime…not just for bikini season.
3. The Pendulum Factor: When you deprive yourself to an extreme, you end up craving to an extreme. The pendulum swings from “being extremely good” to “being extremely bad” to compensate. You may have heard this called “yo-yo dieting.” FOR 2010: Implement a philosophy of moderation. Enjoying the foods you love and the treats you crave once in awhile will help you to crave foods less overall.
4. Life Happens: Diets often require us to change our eating habits in such a way, that normal life gets in the way. Eating out, going over friends houses for dinner, special occasions all become “problems.” These things, however, are the very things that make life worth living! Further, most of us are busy and may not always have the time to shop, cook and calorie-count the way many diets require. FOR 2010: Find ways to fit healthy eating into every day life so that you can enjoy life AND be healthy. Discover which nutritious foods you love that make healthy eating delicious! (Discover 40 easy and delicious recipes to eat healthy!)
5. Energy Loss and Metabolism: Dramatically reducing your calorie intake can result in reduced energy levels and fatigue. Instead, it is important to understand which foods provide you with quality nutrition. FOR 2010: Eat small meals often. This strategy can actually stimulate weight loss, keep you satisfied and make you feel energetic.
6. Quantitative versus Qualitative: Dieting doesn’t really teach you how to eat for the long term. You may be counting calories while eating foods that actually make you hungrier or cause you to crave more. FOR 2010: Learn what foods are the most satisfying and most nutritious. The more nutritious the food you eat, the less hungry you will be. You’ll make smarter choices and lose weight without focusing on every calorie you ingest.
7. One Dimensional: In order to truly lose weight, you have to eat well AND be active. I’m not saying you have to run a marathon, but as we get older, our metabolisms NATURALLY slow down. The more active you are, the more calories you burn and the higher your metabolism will stay. FOR 2010: Be active. Even if it means taking stairs instead of the elevator, walking at lunch hour, walking to work instead of taking the train…just move.
Get real in 2010! Change your life by changing your mentality towards health, nutrition and wellness. Stop dieting, start eating and start seeing the results that you want…for the long term!
Monday, January 18, 2010
Along this line, I was the only one yesterday who really finished and passed the assignment on advanced statistics. My professor appreciated it so much I did a good job in my statistics problem set. Wheeewww.. that was hard but I was thankful I cracked my head doing it. What helped was the tool that made my day. It was just a click away, and I had all the materials researched and downloaded from the research engine. This innovation has improved my life and the life of others so much that without it, I cannot survive my hectic research activities. Another plus, was I was able to introduce this research engine to my friends in which they were grateful to its big, big, help.
The best water rafting place in the Philippines...my city...the city of Golden Friendship...Cagayan de Oro City, beautiful place and am proud of you.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Research has it, that music enhances vital receptors in our brain to keep it alive and kicking. I have been telling friends to go for it and make their lives more colorful and exciting. We shared a lot of new music moods to enhance our daily acts now. I have influenced my children to do it and they are music crazy right now. Thanks to the latest technology, I can always have the latest searches, and be assured of the latest stuffs and be upgraded all the time.
Good friends are needed in times such as what happened to us this morning. The best part is they share good advices on how to maintain our car properly, its parts,and everything to keep the car going and giving us time to enjoy vacation days on the road an enjoyable experience to me and my family.Hot days off..we're on the go now...traffic,? no way...am enjoying my ride today.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Mt. Kitanglad Bukidnon, Philippines, and its beautiful sky.....climbing here means a passage to student life and manhood. I miss this part of my life.....the cool, cold weather...abundant flora and fauna, vibrant scene that helps you meditate God's presence in your life.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Family time is spent in this neighbor friendly eco-environment, 10 minutes from our place. This is packed with families on most days. Viva- designers and architects for creating this beautiful place...hundreds of Kois abound for all to love and appreciate. Boating rate is very family budget friendly too.