THE “US FACTOR CHALLENGE.” We have done these things and our marriage is strong as ever.
1. Surprise Factor- makes everyday a Valentine day
2. Positive Factor- even if he/she sucks, tell him/her, she/he is wonderful.
3. Working it out Factor- nothing beats it when both spouses work hard to get their marriage really work. It hurts to follow this path all the time.
4. Strip Tease Factor- go for it, be funny and sexy…ask your man to do it this time….hahhahaha, even ifs…….
5. Fighting for Love Factor – man, this world can be crazy, fight for love not for money.
6. Award Factor – appreciate your spouse whatever happens, a simple kiss, hug, thumbs up, a sexy phone call, etc. be creative, it’s free.
7. Start Right, End Right Factor- in any way, things will be all right when marriage is dedicated to God not to man. He is the Alpha and the Omega in our marriage.
Am still cracking my head up to now for this MM post, but I think my entry for Marriage Monday will make your day. Thanks for visiting, dropping a note, and joining. Your'e welcome always.
This month, your challenge is to share how you and your husband make each and every day of your marriage special. What are your daily relationship rituals? How do you nurture the “us” factor? Tell us the big or little things that make your marriage sing like a fine-tuned violin. A few examples:
• Casual chats
• Private jokes
• Rehearsed phrases
• Body language
• Shared activities
• Favorite foods
• Division of chores
• Intimacy signals