Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins!








Friday Fill-In #163

1. Pickles are reminder that life could be both sweet, sour and tingly.
2. When alone, I crazily clean everything at home.
3. Dieting is just too much! I don’t want anymore, hahahhahaha!.
4. I truly believe that all things good and holy can be found God's creation.
5. It’s 2:16 PM; that means I should be on my way to work (if I’m scheduled to be).
6. A good Corned Beef and Cabbage dish is not really hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to University's Two-gether Forever Couples Retreat, tomorrow my plans include attending the weekend couples retreat yet and by sit-down dinner after marriage renewal of vows and Sunday, I want to attend class....yikes even Sunday we have class...think about that!

3 comments:

  1. You have such a busy weekend!!! Are you renewing your vows this weekend? So romantic, here we have Valentine's Day on Monday! So Sunday is not a day of rest for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great retreat. i would have to drag my husband to attend.

    ReplyDelete