I learned a lot from Marriage Monday blog and today am joining in the challenge!
TWO SOULS STILL ONE THIS CHRISTMAS!
1. His favorite Christmas cookies, a bunch of grapes and his favorite 'hot chocolatey' on Christmas morn...breakfast in bed!
2. Hot red bubble bath for two with little Christmas decors floating.
3. A brisk country walk to our favorite high spot on our campus hill.
4. A quick drive to our personal spot in the woods...with of course kisses trailing the way.
5. Knocking on friends doors and greeting them..."Happy Merry Christmas"!
6. Lunch with the gentle oldies in the Geriatric Clinic nearby. I've cooked up a storm the other day already!
7. Needy Children's Party by three p.m. and distribution of gifts we prepared six months before.
8. Our Christmas tree planting in our backyard..."Season Three"!
9. Writing down blessing this year and placing it in a special container sealed with a prayer.
10. Cuddling together...'til we fall asleep...dreaming of the blessings we enjoyed this year.