Sunday, December 19, 2010

I Just Need a Holiday!

Whew! just needed the best break I could get....am just plain tired....just so tired! What will all the requirements and loads of work to do and the house work seems to be unending. The holiday season is soon to come and I have to finish the first batch of reports before the holiday break. My family has taken an early holiday off but me and my husband had to bring home a lot of work to lessen the load come new year. A friend
emailed me and brought up the idea of a family and friends holiday, and its gonna be aEuropean holidays. According to her, she can do a reservation quickly and we just can join her. Oh! my! that would really be a treat, but with what we are doing right now, it's really an impossibility.I am keeping my fingers cross to have it the next year. She told me they will be leaving on December 22, on time for Christmas. Tsk....tsk...tsk... am gonna miss the bonding time with them but I have to wish them the best for the holiday break. I am just looking forward to the postcards and pictures uploaded to my email. Best of luck to my friend and family....and happy holidays to me and my family, we just arrived home from a fifty-five hours land trip from the city to my home. It was the longest journey back home but it feels so good to be home.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, goodness, I sure hope you can find some time each day just to put your feet up, take a few deep breaths, and rest a bit. So my Christmas wish for you is peace and rest!

    ReplyDelete