Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

The Lord is so good all the time....though I had a medical issue this week, all is well and am undergoing therapy for three months starting today. The Lord is giving me inner peace and am thanking Him all the way. And my ever loving husband for supporting me this far.

My son, performed a trumpet solo for the first time in a special program in the University Finster Hall.

My daughter's choir placed second in a choral competition last Wednesday.

For surprised advance Christmas gift that arrived yesterday.

For all things great and small. I thank you Lord.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like your family has been blessed with gifts of music!! You must be a very proud mama. I hope you are feeling better. It's good to hear you've got a diagnosis and a solution ~ that's always such a relief, even if it will take a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son and daughter must be very talented, how blessed you are that they are pursuing their gifts! I am sorry about your problem, do you feel like sharing? I hope the therapy helps you. I have had lots of therapy at different times for different things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. even though you are not feeling well, still God give you something that you should be thankful for. God bless to your family and get well soon. happy TT!

    ReplyDelete