Sunday, February 21, 2010

A great day today!

This blogger award was sent by Chris of Mommy Journey. Thanks Chris for inspiring me today, this is great....I was in the dumps this morning....this is one of those days I feel am failing myself, but the Lord sent you and this award and this made me smile. A million thanks to you my friends today for the kind words of encouragement, for the "push" to go on and write a post, join a post, click friends, and return thanks yous and read great comments. YOU ARE GREAT GUYS, HOPE I CAN MEET YOU ONE DAY. GOD BLESS ALL!

There are only 4 tasks to do. Here they are:

1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.

Thank you
Rose and Levy for including this award. I haven't received an award for quite some time.

2. Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.

Here they are in any order:

My Happiness and Sentiments
"my art matters"
In This Life of Ours
The Road We Traveled
My Life & My Journal Online
Just Because...
fragments of thoughts... a piece of life
My Life in Holland
A Glimpse of a Widow's Heart
The Never Ending Story
Julie The Army Wife
Personalized Sketches and Sentiments
The imPerfect Housewife
in my pysche
Carms page


3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.

4. State 7 things about yourself.

I laugh a lot.
I love flowers and nature.
I love young people.
I am passionate at volunteer work.
I am passionate with music: classical and Christian.
I love experimenting at the kitchen.
I am simple at heart and love the Lord with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment