Thursday, October 28, 2010

Friday Fill-ins

FFI

So...here we go!

1. While the cat's away we will all play.

2. Free vacation grande is fabuloso!

3. Children are God's treasure shared to us parents.

4. Hello my friend, here's a small gift for you, when I get home from work or shopping or what have you.

5. This may seem odd, but I love to do bathroom cleaning, hahhahahaha!

6. Eating out and shopping for free? and that seems like a fine idea to me!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to helping my son prepare for his serom for children, his the speaker, tomorrow my plans include travelling with the family for free to Baguio City, the summer capital of the Philippines, courtesy of Dr. & Mrs. Caluyan and Sunday, I want to visit the sites, the sounds, the people, the culture of Baguio City with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment