Thursday, January 20, 2011

FFI


And...here we go!

1. So many of us are happy and satisfied.

2. We can smile even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of self and others are the happiest ones.

4. God is waiting quietly.

5. Light is in both the thankful and grateful.

6. Love of all that is ordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to preparing food for church potluck, tomorrow my plans include meeting with friends and Sunday, I want to attend my classes and shop with my daughter!

2 comments:

  1. What a great weekend you have coming up! What are you making for the church meal? Maybe you will show us your shopping trip and what you both got, I love shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cool fill-in. I'll have to try it some time!

    Sounds like you have a run weekend planned. Enjoy your shopping!

    ReplyDelete