Thursday, January 13, 2011

Let's Make Some Memories

"Congratulations Jerry and Lei!" These two were my students in college and recently these lovebirds tied the knot for marriage. After five years of dating, listening to their stories of adventure, failure and victories, finally, the two march in a grand wedding attended by friends and loved ones. I was not able to attend the wedding, but
photo book, these set of gifts I sent will surely seal the memories forever. I promise the two that come summer I will visit them and enjoy the pictures of the most memorable day of their life together. They have uploaded pictures in Facebook, and I had glimpses of what happened during the wedding. I got to shed a tear or two for this couple. They were my students, friends and now am happy that they are already a couple for keeps. Happy Wedding Jerry and Lei...Welcome to the world of married life!

No comments:

Post a Comment