Sunday, November 29, 2009
Men & Christmas
1. Describe your ideal Christmas.
My Hubby speaks: With family as always....
2. How do your think our expectations differ at Christmas?
My Hubby speaks:Maybe some opts for more presents or gifts, i would always want to be with family plus friends.
3. Share your thoughts about exchanging gifts.
My Hubby speaks: Gifts are extra thoughts wrap with beautiful sharp sparkling ribbons.
4. Some years you're just not into Christmas. Explain why.
My Hubby speaks:When one family died, we did not celebrate.
5. How do you focus on the deeper meaning of Christ's birth at Christmas?
My Hubby speaks:Focus in celebration with family tradition that of sharing gifts with others through: medical mission, food feeding,gift giving to children from the slums,etc.